have you always wanted to develop your own prints & artworks and assist in sourcing trends, colors and qualities? then we are looking for you!
by-bar is a dutch apparel & accessory label founded in 2008 by barbara brenninkmeijer. from our office in breda, we work with a team of enthusiastic people on the entire process of styling, development, production, purchasing and sales. by-bar is sold through wholesale, our brand store in maastricht and online at www.shop-by-bar.nl.
the work environment is creative, dynamic and result-driven. by-bar has a strong position in the dutch and belgian market and the ambition to grow internationally. by-bar always operates with attention and respect for people and the environment. sustainability and making a minimal impact within our operations and products is a spearhead in our company.
what are you going to do?
as a junior designer you can showcase your creative skills and realize your ambitions! you will translate your creative ideas into powerful technical drawings, mood boards, prints & artworks. together with the buying and design team you will develop new collections and contribute to a creative, qualitative and sustainable product.
- assist in sourcing trends, colors and qualities
- making technical drawings for collection signs
- working out technical drawings and preparing them for production
- developing prints & artworks & forwarding them to the relevant production country
- archiving of outstanding qualities and prints
- managing fabric trim and color cards in delogue
- performing quality checks
- supporting the planning and organization of lookbook and campaign shoots
- assisting during lookbook and campaign shoots
- preparing packshot photography in cooperation with the marketing department
- graphically supporting visual material for the webshops and B2B
- monitoring our brand identity, quality and delivery time
- actively contributing to the implementation and enforcement of the sustainability mission and goals of by-bar
what do we expect from you?
- you have completed a mbo/hbo education with a fashion background;
- you are fluent in the dutch and english language in word and writing;
- you have extensive experience with adobe illustrator, photoshop and excel;
- you have a keen interest in fashion, design and lifestyle;
- you are willing to travel for sourcing-shopping trips or photo shoots;
- you are creative and have an eye for detail;
- you are good at planning, organizing and keeping an overview;
- you are spontaneous, flexible and proactive;
- you work independently, but also enjoy working in a team;
- you are stress resistant; you thrive in stressful situations;
- you are available for 32-40 hours.
what do we offer you?
- an inspiring workplace within an internationally growing organization.
- an honest and open working atmosphere.
- a varied job with room for personal growth.
- a healthy lunch and delicious coffee every day.
- you will be part of a young, close and friendly team.
- staff discount on our clothing.
interested? be a part of our team!
we are looking forward to your application! send your resume and concise motivation before november 17 to email@example.com